COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
At Southside RV Park, we take your safety seriously! While visiting with us, we request that we all work together to follow the recommended safety guidelines during this time of Covid-19.
- Frequent hand washing and/or use of hand sanitizer is highly recommended.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet or more from all other guests outside your immediate family bubble.
- In situations where social distancing is impractical or difficult to maintain, the CDC recommends the use of a facial covering.
- Please take advantage of the special check-in window we’ve set up. This allows you to safely check into the park without the need of coming inside the office or making close contact with our staff.
- The occupancy in each bathroom is limited to one person or family unit at a time.
- The occupancy of our laundry room is limited to one person or family unit at a time.
- We are thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing our public facilities on a routine basis. Use of any public facility is closed during cleaning.
- We regret that we are unable to allow any visitors or guests who have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or are known to have been exposed.
- We regret any inconvenience you may experience as a result of these safety guidelines.
- The goal of a safe and pleasant stay for all of our guests requires that we all work together.
For the latest Montana updates, visit the Governor’s Coronavirus Task Force:
Stay up to date at the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention: